HIV Risk? What Is This Clear LJelly Like Substance After Anal Sex?
April 9 and im April 12th I had sexual intercourse with this guy I met from a mobile hookup/dating app called Grindr im a bisexual male. During both encounters with this guy we used condoms both times and lots of lube.  More recently June 6th I had sexual intercourse with another guy that I met from the mobile hookup/dating app we had sex two times within the time I spent with him that day, we also used condoms for both acts,lube, and some of his salivs, before I engaged in any activity with either of the guys I asked them if they were HIV/STD free and both assured me that they were, and we still used condoms. After this incident from yesterday Ive been paranoid because ive been having this cough that happens once every couple of hours, and my glands feel like they are bothering me, also whats having me worried is the times that I did have sex with these guys when I would go to the bathroom and try to poo and this white jelly like substance would come out, and Its freaking me out because I always ask the guy if the condom is okay and did they break, and they would say no show me the condom and the *** willl still be in it.

1. Are these recent symptoms indicative of HIV?
2. Do you think im pretty much safe?
3. Would I have know if the condom would have broken( im the bottom both times).
4. What is this white jelly like substance that comes out after im done having anal sex?
Without checking the condoms, it is very difficult to predict whether the condoms were torn. anal sex carries the highest risk for HIV transmission of all forms of sexual contact. Mucoid discharge can be due to trauma and inflamed rectal mcuosa. But I would suggest you to get investigated for HIV. Although less likely, since you had used condoms, but still HIV has to be ruled out.  Confirmation is only done by specific tests for HIV like western blot,PCR and ELISA.These tests may show accuracy after 6 weeks to 6 months as HIV antibodies take time to develop in the body.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.