Sexual Health Community
HPV and bleach

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

HPV and bleach

Hey, I'm a 25 y/o college guy who's had HPV on the anus 1.5 years ago. I used on a q-tip to get rid of it. lately i've felt that incessant tingling feeling that intitailly heralded the former break out i'd experienced. My recent weekly visits to the health dept I've been using affirmed no signs of warts, but only an irritated flaking around and a puckering of the anus.
I'm curious if the use of bleach water is safe enough, although effective, and could the tingling sensation be unrelated to my former break out?
bleach on a q-tip***
NO BLEACH! go to your doctor