HURTS!
I'm 18 & my boyfriend & I had long, rough(unprotected) sex 5 times one weekend. I began bleeding in my discharge soon after & did slightly for 3 days. We did it again(not rough) after I stopped bleeding but now the opening of my vagina is swollen & hurts/burns to touch or even try to wash it with soap specifically for that area. We both don't have any STDs so I know it's not that. I just don't know what to do to make it not hurt so I can enjoy spending alone time with him again.
Sit on a package of frozen peas, and take a lot of sitzbaths.  If things don't settle down, go see a doc.  Good luck!
Hi , try taken some sea salt water baths twice a day for a week and make sure it gets inside, this will help clean and sterilise you , but just keep off sex till your haeled, and try keeping some kind of lubrication next to the bed.
Rough sex means anal sex in most places and forums, be warned.
Good Luck
Thank you. I'm gonna try it & I guess I should have put rough vaginal sex then.