Had no sex since our marriage
Hello there,

It's so embarrassing for me to say that I couldn't give my husband what he wants. It's a year and one month that we are together , married, but we couldn't have sex yet. We do masturbation together , we enjoy and have orgasm, but whenever he tries to intercourse, I get anxious and I am no more relaxed to let him do it. We are so sad and frustrated because of that. I haven't visited a doctor for my problem yet. Please, if you have any solution, let me know.
Besides, I should add that I even haven't ever let him finger me, too. I can't bear anything inside me. How can I let this fear and dislike go away so that I can be relaxed to have sex?
I would see a therapist to find out where the extreme fear comes from.  Were you molested as a child, or anything like that?  If you are certain it is nothing like that and possibly don't think you want to talk to a therapist, try a couple of glasses of wine.  They might relax you.  But the fear really does sound excessive to the situation, so I would seek counseling if I were you.  Good luck.
It is a condition called vaginismus. Like AnnieBrooke said a therapist is a good place to start. This condition can be resolved with a lot of work and patience.