Sexual Health Community
Had no sex since our marriage

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Had no sex since our marriage

Hello there,

It's so embarrassing for me to say that I couldn't give my husband what he wants. It's a year and one month that we are together , married, but we couldn't have sex yet. We do masturbation together , we enjoy and have orgasm, but whenever he tries to intercourse, I get anxious and I am no more relaxed to let him do it. We are so sad and frustrated because of that. I haven't visited a doctor for my problem yet. Please, if you have any solution, let me know.
Besides, I should add that I even haven't ever let him finger me, too. I can't bear anything inside me. How can I let this fear and dislike go away so that I can be relaxed to have sex?
I would see a therapist to find out where the extreme fear comes from.  Were you molested as a child, or anything like that?  If you are certain it is nothing like that and possibly don't think you want to talk to a therapist, try a couple of glasses of wine.  They might relax you.  But the fear really does sound excessive to the situation, so I would seek counseling if I were you.  Good luck.
It is a condition called vaginismus. Like AnnieBrooke said a therapist is a good place to start. This condition can be resolved with a lot of work and patience.