Had no sex since our marriage
Hello there,

It's so embarrassing for me to say that I couldn't give my husband what he wants. It's a year and one month that we are together , married, but we couldn't have sex yet. We do masturbation together , we enjoy and have orgasm, but whenever he tries to intercourse, I get anxious and I am no more relaxed to let him do it. We are so sad and frustrated because of that. I haven't visited a doctor for my problem yet. Please, if you have any solution, let me know.
Besides, I should add that I even haven't ever let him finger me, too. I can't bear anything inside me. How can I let this fear and dislike go away so that I can be relaxed to have sex?
I'm guessing you are a virgin and it's understandable to be afraid of sex for the first time. You and your husband need to see a therapist that specializes in sexual issues. Also, find out what make you comfortable. I hope it all works out.