Sexual Health Community
Had sex two days after my period ended

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Had sex two days after my period ended

i didn't know that's when you're ovulating... :[ we did use a condom but im not on a pill or anything
how likely is it to get pregnant in this case?
im 17 and i reallyy don't want to get pregnant. it's been 12 days since that happened and i've been worrying about it every day
also a couple of days ago i had this milky white discharge. is that normal?
and when's the best time to have sex if you don't want to get pregnant?
please help me w/ info! idk what to do. i would be dead if my parents found out
you usually ovulate 2 weeks after your period stops. thats also about two weeks before your period starts. and you used a condom.....so you have no need to worry. ever woman has discharge so dont worry. there is no best time to have sex, so use protection everytime. tell your parents you want to get on your birthcontroll pill because your period is out of wack and the pill helps regulate it. then you would never need to worry. good luck
have you got your period ?
No I haven't.. And I dont keep track of when my period is supposed to come either.. Should be next week or something.. Idk :(