Sexual Health Community
Hand practice....

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Hand practice....

I am 26 years old...I like to know the side effects of masturbation......answer from some specialist doctor pls.....others pls dont respond...I want to know doctors opinion.......I do this once a week..I am doing for last 5 yeras...I can make it once in a month or even can try to stop it......

I like to know if there is any side effects....

will this affect our immune system?........DOCTOR PLS...
you're not going to get a doctor to reply to this! What I will tell you is nothing is going to happen if you keep masturbating!
Your post seems to indicate that you are suffering from some kind of 'guilty' syndrome most likely the result of friends' opinions, what you read as you grew up or something that has you anxious about engaging in this behavior to the point you are attempting to avoid it.      It is normal behavior as long as its private behavior.      Doing this in a public place is not normal.
(as said above,  doctors do not respond in this forum but I would bet they tell you just what I tell you here)
ok rich and gymdandee...thnak you.....i believe you......

But I have a chronic headache... ( tension headache + sinus allergy )....I am in medication and I am recovering from it very well......beside I see some changes in my penis and just above that area.......before taking this medication,i had severe headache and sinus allergy and wheneve i do hand practice, the very next day i will be tired and energyless.....

But now as i am taking right mdeication,i see good improvements in headache and sinsus and at the same time now when i do hand practice,i do not feel tired like before and can feel better...

So something sprak in mind has come that hand practice may decrease my immunity  system level.............

But now after your respopnse, i feel that when we have some chronic dieseas,it will affect our sex....once we get back our health from chronic dieseas,automatically our sex immunity level will come good..............so this hand practice will do nothing with our immunity system...it is only that chronic dieseas that will affect our immunity level? right?...

suggession pls