Sexual Health Community
Have never acheived orgasm

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Have never acheived orgasm

Hi, I've been in a relationship for almost a year, and sexual for about 6 months. My partner is great and he is definitely not a bad lover! But my entire life I have not been able to ever get an orgasm, not with any position, vaginal intercourse or oral, not with my hands, vibrating toys, showerhead, etcetera. I think I have had 'waves' similar to orgasm but I don't think I've had the real thing. It's not a matter of stressing about it, because during, I am usually not thinking about it and am pretty relaxed. Also I know the whole "Know your body" thing, but I've been experimenting with masturbation since I was 8 or 9 and still have no luck. I do not care whatsoever if I don't have an orgasm my entire life, my only issue is that my partner feels that it is his fault when it's not! And I just want him to be happy.

Please, what could be going on that is preventing me from having one? Any tips or strategies that have helped other frigid girls?
hey,
it took me about 5 years to be able to climax
i have found that if you really focous on the sexual act, the passion and the details of your boyfriend, think about your love for him and really become one with his soul and his skin and think about how sexy he is and how aroused you asre. i think orgasms can really be mind over mattter.

u can consult your gyno, u may have condition where u are jut less sensitive and there may be treatments

good luck to you
Avatar n tn
call me babe we can take care of your issues in an afternoon!!im black you know!!!
Avatar n tn
WOW!. to the above comment. but it also took me awhile, like the Kat387 said, it is alot more about the mental, just really focus close ur eyes. and try to feel everything, also try going slo. while doing this. until u actually feel like u want him to go faster. dnt rush into things...and make sure he no's to slo dwn even tho he wants to do the total opposite.

good luck. and also, consult a doc.! if anything.