He cant get an erection
I have been aeeing my boyfriend for about a year now. Sex doesnt happen all that often. He is 32 and healthy. He never makes the first move it is always me and then he either passes it up saying not tonight, he cant get a full erection or he can get a full one only if he is rubbing himself! Then if Im lucky he can keep it hard long enough to have sex. I have tried talking to him about it but he blows it off and says he doesnt have a problem that sex isnt important to him. Sex is important to me as in I would like to have it more then once every 6 weeks
He may have a problem masterbating. Or masterabating to porn..
I COMPLETELY understand your concern and your feelings. I have experienced the same situation recently. Though I haven't said much about it to my partner. Honestly, I don't think there's much you can do if he isn't open minded, however I can suggest a solution I found myself. XRock is a natural herbal supplement that works almost instantly to bring on fuller, harder, and longer erections in men of any age. So a boy as young as 16 can use it without any harmful side effects. I just bought some for my partner. They have trial packages as well as full 30 day bottles and are very inexpensive in comparison to other products. I haven't tried it out yet because I haven't received the shipment but I have heard a lot about it and I would definitely say it's worth the try. It enhances performance and drive so he won't be able to resist wanting to have sex with you. =) I hope this helps.
blind fold him...maybe he is having trouble focusing