Sexual Health Community
Help me

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Help me

I had unprotect sex with a woman(didnt know she had alot partners). After i realize it was a small bruise on penis which skin was removed. Few days later I woke up with swollen lymph nodes, sore throat and dry mouth.  Two days later took an hiv test. It was negative. Can you tell me was i exposed to the hiv
It's impossible to know if you were exposed to HIV or not. I suggest another HIV test in 6 months to be completely sure you are HIV negative.

In the mean time do not have unprotected sex.

Best of Luck.