Sexual Health Community
Help with climaxing due to ED

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Help with climaxing due to ED

My husband is suffering from ED which we think has been brought on by stress, anxiety and emotional stuff... He can get a full blown erection but when we begin intercourse he goes soft and isn't  able to climax.  Would masturbating by himself be helpful? I think he stresses about it making it even worse... Maybe masturbating on his own where there is no pressure would help his penis remember what to do. Any thoughts?
Hi Happy, So nice for you to help your hubby, OK you can find info if you google natural way to beat stress and anxity, either together or on there own.
And yes masturbating either on his own or with you would be best, would do him the world of good, once you can get him doing that, he may be on the mend, and if he lets you do it at least you having contact, and thats the important bit for both of you, contact of a sexual nature.
Also try and get him to stimulate you to orgasm either manually or oraly, as most women love oral sex? yes.
I have a piece that may help you both its from a Forum mag, so try this,
The most important information I got from the convention was a method which makes it possible to have inter course with a flaccid or semi erect penis.
The following technique was described at the symposium: The man lies flat on his back, the women straddles him in a half kneeling position, leaning on her left knee, and on the right foot. This gives her room to manipulate with her right hand, She clamps the penis firmly but not to tightly at the base with her thumb and index finger (palm facing the mans body).This causes sufficient firmness to allow insertion. The women then sits firmly upon the penis. This approach permit she a wide range of movement and not only enables a considerable penetration but gives her the opportunity to rub her clitoris against her index finger.
When the erection is complete she may remove her hand and let her partner begin the active coital movement.
If for any reason this method doesn’t not, then the couple should try a special friction technique between a flaccid penis and the clitoris. The man lies flat on his back. The women lies on top of him in a prone superior position. She begins to embrace and kiss him passionately. Then she starts a belly dance movement to stimulate the penis. Later she assumes a position which enables her to rub her clitoris to the soft penis. By kissing her partner and the clitoris friction she will get aroused, which, in turn, will excite her partner. Then he may achieve a partial or full erection.
In the former case she used the clamping technique, and in the latter case she may start coitus by inserting his penis.
It appears that more and more men are losing their ability to have intercourse with a women without her active participation, there is very little a man can do to cure his own impotence and sympathetic woman can do it for him.

What you have read above comes from a 1970 Forum magazine, its from a piece written by Dr Eugene Scheimann, when he went to a swingers convention in Chicago, and this was a small part on impotence/ED, its so us men could have some kind of sex lives before drugs come to the front to overcome ED
If you need any more help I have some herbal things you can try, its stuff that I take daily for ED and I'm now in recovery, and its been pasted on a few times.
See how you get on.
Good Luck
I would recommed that your husband see his Dr for a check up to make sure nothing physical is going on. It is true that stress can cause sexual problems and that sounds like what may be going on wth your husband.  Getting a check up would'nt hurt though.

Your husband will easily overcome erectile dysfunction by following remedies in isolation or combination

1) Kegel exercises
2) Balanced diet
3) Natural supplements