Sexual Health Community
Help!

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Help!

Ok, well please don't judge me but I have liked the thought of sex ever since I was about 10. I watch porn alo and I feel guilty afterwards. Honestly I have had sex with 7 different guys in the space of 1 year and I don't feel that happy about what i have done, but I love sex and I dont know what to do. Me and my recent boyfriend had sex for 7 hours startight and I feel like is that way to long to be having sex for..?
Also,
My bf likes to think pulling out before he cums is ok to do and I wont get pregnant but can I still get pregnant even if he does pull out?
HELP!!!
Tags: Pregnancy
Yes, you can get pregnant with the pull out method. You have to use a condom every single time with every single sex act. Make sure the condom is used correctly. You may want to think about getting on another form of birth control too. But, always use a condom to help prevent STD's and an unexpected pregnancy.
I would like to ask a question if you don't mind. Do you think you truly just love sex, or do you think you may be looking for affection and or attention? I'm not trying to be rude at all. It just could explain a few things. Please think about that question and make sure to use condoms every time.
Yes you can get pregnant using the pull out method!! Don't let any guy talk you out of using protection.
This could be a way of dealing with emotional/psychiatric problems.  Anxiety, fear, mania and unresolved childhood issues are just a few examples.  I used to consider myself "a very sexual person" and would get mad if my bf wouldn't have sex with me.  I still get this way on occasion during manic episodes but later I can trace it back to anxiety from another situation.  I think this is the way your brain has decided to deal with the emotions it doesn't understand.  Some people act out, some do drugs, others use sex.  I think seeing a psychiatrist would be a good idea.  Especially if you have alot of anxiety along with depression, you may be bipolar.  Do you have an orgasm every time or do you just like to "have sex".  
dont ever try the pull out method it never works plus is revolting......as for your sex addiction a lot of people have it but to fight it you must think of what kind of future you want in a relationship. i myself am a sex addict. but i am fighting my urges to look for a meaning ful relationship. talk to your boyfriend into helping you control these urges. it may be long and hard(no pun intended) but someday it will pay off.
I just feel like sex makes me happy and feel loved. I dont know what it is :/
You answered your own question. You want to feel loved. I think therapy would benefit you greatly. It would be great if you can get to the point of not needing sex to feel happy and loved.
I know. I just feel like if I have sex with a guy I feel like they want me, and it makes me feel good about myself :(
I'm sorry to say this but, the men only want one thing from you.A real man that truly loves and cares about you will wait for sex. I know I keep bringing up therapy. I do think it would help you a great deal. There is nothing wrong with enjoying sex for the right reasons. I do think that until you get therapy you will keep searching for love through sex. This can be dangerous and you may never get what you really want from a man, love. What you have been doing is'nt working, is it? Please think about getting therapy.
Unfortunately remar is right. Having sex with a guy just to make him "want you" might work temporarily, but honestly if a guy want to be with you genuinely, he will stick around and it won't just be for sex. Sex is great and fun but should not be used to try to keep someone around.. It won't ever work. If you are willing to just give it away, of course most men will take it and m
ove on! You know the old saying why buy the cow when you can have the milk for free? It's Just something to think about!
I know. Every guy uses me because they know that I want to feel loved. And they know what makes me tick and how to play me. So I have finally realised what they are doing and now I hae stoppped and told them off :)