Help
My husband and I rarely have sex. And when we do its very short and impersonal, he doesn't touch me or kiss me at all. But he masturbates alone in the bathroom almost daily. I have never felt so bad about myself before and am even going to see a counselor tomorrow. Just wondering if anybody else has this problem.
Hi Jaded, I think from what your saying the wrong person is going to counseling, But please let me know how you get on, perhaps your husband needs to reread his wedding vowls, in marriage sex is very important part of it, as shows how much we carend love one another but I think it goes a lot deeper than that, and your husband should be making sure that he is satisfying your needs when it comes to sex.
Good Luck
Maybe both of you could go to the next counseling session. Go to the first one yourself and see whats suggested. It takes both people to make an effort on fixing the problem. I am sorry you are going thru this but I do give you credit for taking the first step and trying to make things better in your relationship.
I hope things get better for you.
Ginger
I just feel like I'm doing something wrong or I'm unattractive to him but we've only been married seven months and I haven't changed in appearance. I don't want to give up but I'm lonely and confused
I honestly don't think it has anything to do with you or your appearance. Have you been able to talk to h
Him about this? If so what does he say? I think you will be better prepared to tackle the problem once you talk to a counselor. I'm sorry your left to feel bad about yourself but know its probably his own issue and not you. I hope he learns how to communicate with you better.
I just don't know what kind if issue he could have. We have a great marriage other than this and maybe I should be ok with it but it's hard to
No I don't think you should settle with being ok. I've been with my husband 21 yrs and we don't have these issues. It doesn't seem right.