Help!
Hello , I am 16 years old and I have missed my period which I think is from stress but it could be a possibility I am pregnant too. But I have taken 4 pregnancy tests and they have all come back negative... I have not had any symptoms such as tenderness of the breast, morning sickness, headaches, pain, tiredness, or anything of that sort. I have had after I eat or work out feeling of very very slight period feelings for a min or so but I think that could be from missing my period. I also have a very large bump In my vagina and it doesn't hurt or anything it's just kinda there it's located on the top slight right of my vagina I just noticed today and I'm kinda concerned please help and thank you!
It sounds like you need to see a Dr. You could be pregnant but are getting negative results. The Dr can give you a blood test. You also need to have the lump looked at to find out what may be going on.