Sexual Health Community
Help!

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Help!

Hello , I am 16 years old and I have missed my period which I think is from stress but it could be a possibility I am pregnant too. But I have taken 4 pregnancy tests and they have all come back negative... I have not had any symptoms such as tenderness of the breast, morning sickness, headaches, pain, tiredness, or anything of that sort. I have had after I eat or work out feeling of very very slight period feelings for a min or so but I think that could be from missing my period. I also have a very large bump In my vagina and it doesn't hurt or anything it's just kinda there it's located on the top slight right of my vagina I just noticed today and I'm kinda concerned please help and thank you!
It sounds like you need to see a Dr. You could be pregnant but are getting negative results. The Dr can give you a blood test. You also need to have the lump looked at to find out what may be going on.