Sexual Health Community
Holding in Ejaculate

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Holding in Ejaculate

Hello; I have some concerns about something my husband used to do while masturbating. When he was about to ejaculate, he would pinch the tip of his penis closed with his fingers and finish without releasing his semen, until he had something ready to clean it up with; effectively 'holding it in'. He had been doing this since he was 14 or so due to an easier clean up, and didnt stop until he met me at 20. I have some serious doubts about the health of such a practice, but I havent been able to find any reliable information on it. I had never even heard of it before we met. My question is, could this cause any harm to him, such as a risk of infertility, damage, etc? He seems very normal in all other ways, and our sex life is excellent, so I haven't noticed any immediate problems. The only other odd thing I've noticed is that the first time he urinates after he ejaculates (it doesnt matter how he goes about it), it ALWAYS burns for him. Could these things be related? Thanks!
Hi Curious, What he has been doing is part of an exersize called edging, this helps some men to last longer during the sex act, for info on that google pegym.
But you can that could be why your having such a good sex life, as for the burning, I will come back to that.
Any help.
Good Luck
Hi Curiosity, I forgot to ask do you get any burning from his semen, if so and if its just happening, could be from antibiotics.
Ant help.
Good Luck
Hello NOHARD, no its not edging. When edging, a man stops right before he ejaculates. My husband actually does ejaculate but pinches his urethral opening closed so that the actual fluid cant come out. Part of the reason I'm having such a hard time finding any information on what he is doing is because it is being confused with edging.
The burning has always been an issue, ever since he started masturbating as a teenager on through when he became sexually active with me, so its not antibiotics or anything new. His semen doesn't burn me, although the first (and last!) time I ever swallowed it I had the worst upset stomach and diarrhea of my life! I think thats just something weird with me though.
Hi Curious, OK Them try this, semen plasma allergy, commem substances that create an allergy include, antibiotics, nuts plants pet dander and insect venom.
Now the pet dander, they reckon could be the culpret and is the biggest of them, so does he keep pets or animals, and are they aroud him.
And his pinching and the squeezing I think you will find do the same thing.
Any help.
Good Luck
I believe he has had pets all his life, so that's possible. Would he show any other signs of allergies? He's never had any environmental allergy symptoms otherwise. Thanks for you help :)
Hi Curious, If you google semen plasma alergy (allergy), you should find more info on it, and how to overcome the problem.
Good Luck