Horny....because of birth control???
I am 21 and I was put on birth control because of irregular periods about 1 month ago. I took the first 21 pills, and had to rest for a week (not take any pills). I started taking them again on Saturday (3 days ago).
I noticed that the week in which I didn't have to take the pill I would randomly get really horny. It built up so badly that Saturday night I ended up masturbating for the first time ever. It felt good, but I don't want to be masturbating regularly. Now that I have been opn the pill for 3 days I am not nearly as horny, could the pill be the cause of it?
Is there anything I can do, other than sex or masturbation, to make the hornyness go away?
First off. nothing wrong with masturbation.

Yes the pill can cause fluxuations in yor hormones for a while. Until your body adusts you may notice this little side effect. Don't worry.
As the previous poster stated it will take awhile for your hormones to level out, usually they say about 3 months. Sorry there is nothing to stop the hornyness besides masterbation or sex, I personally don't see the problem with either one.
Thanks for answering the question... I never said I saw something wrong with either masturbation or sex. I happen to have religious beliefs that question masturbation and premarital sex. But that's just a very personal point of view on those, I never said they were wrong.
Don't Panic!