Sexual Health Community
How can I stop Masterbation(masturbation)

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Hey, I'm 25 years married man. my wife and me live with together but at morning time I watch the porn on net and doing Masturbation that effect my body and I can't do long time with my wife that really effect our relationship. Please Anybody can help me how do I Stop doing Masturbation and watching porn :(
Tags: masterbation, stop, help
I think someone addresses this in the same way they address any compulsive behavior, from drinking to gambling to drugs to overspending.  The best way is to seek counsel and therapy, and address the root of the problem.  Most addictions are ways to self-comfort that get out of hand.  You need to know what you're doing it for and why it is now running you versus you being in charge of it.  Talk to a good therapist.
no its not compulsive behavior, from drinking ,gambling or drugs.
I am saying one addresses any compulsive behavior the same way, whether it is masturbation or something else about which they are compulsive.  They seek counsel and therapy, and do things that keep them from the temptation.
It is not compulsive behavior because it is not compulsive it is more ruitine.  Watching porn and masterbating (masturbating) once a day is perfectly healthy for any male age.  I find it interesting that you find the time to do this as a ruitine but whatever.  I know people that have sexual compulsive disorder and believe me you have to being doing alot more playing with yourself to fit that profile.  The question of why does it not last long when you are having sex with the wife.  Was this ever a problem before?  And you have to bring in an age factor too men and women do not always stay young chickens.  i would probably ask that guy that you probably have not seen in 10 years because you are a man called the family doctor first.  See what they have to say and if you need to see a specialist they will recommend you.  Really 21, 25, and 30 year old males have this problem.  My husbands 45 and always says well if we have sex more often it would last longer.  LMAO
Hi, i think that you certainly need to get help as this opens a window for lots of other things like wanting to then expeirence the real thing and this opens you up for so much negative circumstances like STD, HIV ,Relationship issues and so on. Trust me been there done that and possibly messed things up in my life. Use this time to better yourself and your current relationship.
Watching porn can have a negative impact on your relationship and it can become an addiction that may cause you to be unfaithful in the future due to temptation.Find something else to do and keep busy and take your mind off the porn and masturbation.All the best.
thank you RainLover71