How can you make your vagina skeet
I was wondering about  how do you make your vagina skeet! And I know it's about tha breathing and thigten up down there!!! But I want to know how it's really done!!! Help me if anybody knows :)
skeet????
try kegals. good luck :-)
Vance, You surprise me, you never heard of skeet?
Have you tried extended foreplay, fantasizing, oral, the sexual experience has to be slow and long plenty of the  foreplay some woman skeet faster.
I'm with Vance,what is skeet?
narla,narla,narla :>) in my previous post it's when the vagina produces fluid (lubricant)    
...aka, squirting!
Well someone else that knows about sex :>)
(((ughh)))... (((umm)))... (((errh)))... yeah! ;)

Are you talking about having an orgasm through external stimulation or a
"G-Spot" Orgasm? An orgasm stemming from clitoral stimulation will happen w/ in the vagina.

A G-Spot Orgasm will actually come from the Urethra! Yes you may squirt
During G Spot orgasm, a large amount of fluid may suddenly gush out through the urethra. It is difficult to estimate how much fluid is expelled. I have heard amounts ranging from one cup to 2 quarts. The G Spot fluid is colourless, (urine is yellow), it smells sweet like clover, (urine smells like urine), it does not stain the mattress, (urine certainly does).

http://www.talksexwithsue.com/Gspot.html

Hope that helps and Happy Hunting :)
~Tonya

What I have always wondered is if the male's discharge is technically called "semen", then what is the female liquid called?  My lady produces lots and lots of it (we've soaked mattresses many times) but I've always wondered if there is a proper term for the liquid produced?  
It seems like there should be a one word clinical word. But, I know of no other proper name other than, vaginal discharge. However, my boyfriend has a improper name for it, which can't be repeated on this site.
plasma seepage from vaginal walls due to vascular engorgement is considered to be the chief lubrication source, the Bartholin's glands, located slightly below and to the left and right of the introitus (opening of the vagina), also secrete mucus to augment vaginal-wall secretions.

The lubrication fluid contains water, pyridine, squalene, urea, acetic acid, lactic acid, complex alcohols and glycols, ketones, and aldehydes.[1] The fluid is typically clear and more resembling of male pre-ejaculate than male ejaculate. It can vary in consistency, texture, taste, color, and odor, depending on sexual arousal, the phase of the menstrual cycle, the presence of an infection, certain drugs (legal or illegal), genetic factors, and diet.

Vaginal fluid is slightly acidic and can become more acidic with certain sexually transmitted diseases. The normal pH of vaginal fluid is between 3.8 and 4.5,[2][3] whereas male semen is typically between 7.2 and 8.0 (a neutral substance has a pH of 7.0)[4].
Thanks for the info!
How do I get my ***** to skeet?
Skeet as per one website is a woman accepting semen of a man on her face. the man ejaculates on her face after having intercourse with her or other woman.  It adds a facial glow to women. there are some more advantages of semen for women.Squirt is something else. It is a full discharge as reported above.
When I *** I literally *** so much it goes through the mattress I feel like a freak as my man thought I had wet myself. It turns him off. But can't help it. I have *** lots before but now it's so much fluid it's embarrassing, does anyone else *** that much? Any replies welcome. X
Please don't be embarrassed about squirting; for us guys it's the most victorious feeling we'll ever have. Pleasuring our woman is our function as males and your function as females is to enjoy us enjoying you enjoying us enjoying you.
My woman didn't know she could squirt until I took her to a party where over a three hour period she was ****** by 14 guys. Luckily the bed had a plastic sheet but watching my woman in the throes of sexual ecstasy was the most amazing sight and has very definitely brought and kept us together ever since.
Couple who wants to extend their sexual orgasm, may Google Breath and Orgasm. Simultaneous breathing , alternative breathing and circular breathing. If these type of breathing is tried during intercourse or during foreplay, Orgasm can be extended and full body orgasm can be achieved.
Correction. Read tandem breathing in stead of alternative breathing.

our thread has already appeared in Google .
Here's The Story

The art of skeeting goes back to the beginning of mankind. Cave drawings told the story of a male and female cave dwellers that were both mute and blind. The male was under the impression that he was tapping the female in her sweet vagina. He was on the verge of climax when he realized that it was her moist mouth that was doing all the work. Desperate to continue his lineage, he pulled out and tried to make it to her warm **** holster... but it was too late, he asploded all over her beckoning face. Everyone in the cave was in shock. They could not believe he would risk his future generations in such a manner. Then they saw the female lapping the man nectar up like a rabid dog. This aroused the males of the cave greatly, which in turn created the bukkake the very same day.