How do I know if I've orgasumed
Me and my boyfriend do alot of sexual stuff but we not at the stage of sex and I get so much please but how do I know if I orgasumed and *** ?
Pleasure **
if you have to ask you have not had one. when you have an orgasm you will KNOW.
An orgasm feels like your vagina is sneezing.
In women, the clitoris must be stimulated—either directly or indirectly—in order for orgasm to happen. The clitoris is our primary sex organ--not the vagina--and consists of the glans (or head), the hood which covers the glans, and the shaft. For most women, orgasm results from a constant circular motion around the shaft and glans. Also important is that once a woman’s orgasm begins, if the stimulation is removed, the orgasm will end. Orgasm is characterized by a series of pleasurable, involuntary contractions in and around the vulva (clitoris, vagina and inner/outer lips). Most women have between 5 and 8 contractions per orgasm
Not all women need clitoral stimulation to have an orgasm. I can orgasm from breast stimulation or purely vaginal stimulation, all woman are different.