Sexual Health Community
How do you know you are addicted to masterbating(masturbating)?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

How do you know you are addicted to masterbating (masturbating)? Yesterday, I masterbated three times  in less that thirty minutes and each time I came but also urinated at the same time. Is this normal behavior? I like it so much that about an hour later I did it again and only urinated but still the feeling of it coming out was so good. I really would like to know if anyone has ever experienced this before? Please answer truthfully.
urinating and ejaculating at the same time is not normal.. its not really supposed to be possible.. if thats happening and you cant control it then definately go see a doctor... but everyone masturbates differently. your addicted if you feel like you need it or cant stop.. take a break for while. you'll be aight.
Lovely, are you male or female? While it's not normal for a male to urinate while simultaneously ejaculating, females are known to sometimes urinate during an orgasm. If you're a female, then it's normal. If you're a dude, however, then you've got some serious problems with your plumbing.
please go to the doc if u are a guy
You might have "days" where you're just turned on like all day long.
um, it's not normal to masturbate more than twice a day. Just do it in
the morning and night......if u feel like u need to do it again...go read a book.
or something.
My gf and i had sex for the first time jus a couple of days ago. It was her first time and we had protected sex. But after that, she have been having red discharge for a few days and it change to brown discharge today... What does it mean? Is there something wrong wif her? We are very worry...PLEASE HELP......
     Masturbation Addict Symptoms Check List

1) Your one forearm would be grotesquely disproportionate to the other, unless you are ambidextrous.

2) People keep their distance from you, because of the way you smell.

3) You surf the net with your penis in your hand 24/7

4) When ever you are alone with someone else's computer, the first thing you do is case the place for a box of facial tissues.

5) You have friction burns on your johnson.
if you are a girl ... i masturbate a lot too ... too much... about the urinating ... i thought that happened to me too at first ... but its not urine... think about it... girls squirt... plain and simple ... if u have health insurance see a therapist ... i wish i had insurance so i could and im a nympho and i try to settle it ... i even masturbate to the point of pain in my whole body... go .. see a therapist to talk about it ...