How important is oral sex?
How important is oral sex (blowjob) in a relationship. I really care about the person I'm with, she treats me well, I enjoy giving her oral, and the sex is pleasurable. However, she rarely performs oral on me and, when she does, her teeth sometimes slightly scrape (ouch!).

I've had good oral sex given to me before and I miss it. Should this be a concern with a woman I have a relationship with and should I just be happy with the other aspects of sex?
Oh no you need to talk to her. I am sure she would want to know. I know that I would want to know if I could improve my technique with my husband. Are you able to communicate that to her? She may be shy about giving it or uncomfortable with asking you what you would like. Some women do not like to give it because of the ickiness of it. Have you asked her or has she told you whether you would ejaculate in her mouth and if she would like or dislike that. I am not one of those women who would, ummm well swallow. That does not appeal to me but I will go all the way till then. If that is the issue you can discuss that and come up with a compromise. My husband never minded. While she does this it is important that you vocalize your pain or you need to tell her that is hurts. She doesn't know what you don't tell her.
Any part of sex is important and should be discussed with your partner. The easiest way to ruin a relationship is to start out not talking about sex issues. They may not seem important now but in the long run they will become very important.
Through communication, you should take care of the teeth-scraping problem.  One good thing that this might indicate is that she is not very experienced in this area, if that would appeal to you.  You could also try the 69-position which might be a better way for her to deal with your organ.  
That makes sense. Communication is key. That was awesome advice