Sexual Health Community
How to increase the time-period for the intercourse

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Please anyone can help me to let me know how could it be possible to increase the orgasm time while doing the sexual intercourse. In two minutes, if the semen comes and after that how to increase the time-period of the penis to being remain in the vagina (and touching the cloritis) while enjoying the jerks. Please suggest.
not sure what you mean but we have used 'maintain' to desensitize the penis so he doesn't ejeculate to soon. it is available in Walmart.
put more time on foreplay so that you will enjoy your intercourse a lot longer.
In my case, these things were helpful:
-having sex more often (desired frequency) and on a regular basis
-using more non-coital activities, e.g. oral sex, handjobs etc (with or without orgasm)
-using condoms helped a little bit, too