Huge virgins wall , with sharp pain ! HELP
I just had unprotected sex once I got home and used the bathroom I noticed that the right side of my virgins wall / clit was huge , it was really big & heavy I touched it it was very sensitive and even a gentel rub would feel like a sharp pain , while me and my boyfriend was having sex we tried different sex positions & he even gave me oral sex while he was doing that he was even rubbing my clit really rough and fast could that have anything to do with it? Please help me I don't know what to do , I'm scared to the point if I don't find out what this me & my boyfriend will not be having sex agin. PLEASE HELP ME & MY SEX LIFE/PROMBLEMS ....:/
OK calm down and thats the first thing to do, it just sounds like you have it to rough, and your poor little virgina is sore, give it a couple of days and see how it is, but for now just try a nice warm salt bath, chuck a couple of hand fulls of sea salt in the bath and realx in it, should do the trick.
Good Luck
Ok first of I what this feels like. The clit is the spot of the woman with the most nerve endings, although you can have it stimulated if you're to rough with it it can really hurt and cause a sharp pain and swell .Espically since that was your first time. Next time start off slow and just take it easy :)