Sexual Health Community
I Don't Feel Anything During Sex

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

I Don't Feel Anything During Sex

I'm a teenage girl and whenever i get intimate with my boyfriend, its like my body realizes what's going on but my body doesn't register it. During sex i sometimes have to fake it. And i wanted it to know, is there something wrong with me because i cant feel the pleasures of having sex or maybe its because i haven't fully developed the part that deals with that. I'm 15 btw.
Though it kind of hurts me to hear that you're so young, I don't judge people I don't know.

It has been proven that many women will never have feeling in their vagina. And many women who claim to have feeling, are really just feeling the pressure of the penis pushing against other organs.
In my sexual indentity class, we reviewed some interesting studies.  In most of them, some volunteer women were 'touched' in their vagina, and almost all the women who were touched reported having no feeling, and were even unaware that they had even been touched.
It's just that simple. The man's penis is not equal to the woman's vagina as far as pleasure goes. The man's penis is equal to the woman's clit in that sense. That's just were they feel the pleasure. The woman needs clitoris stimulation. Some doctors have even argued that just a vaginal orgasm isn't possible.
Though I'm sure there are plenty of exceptions, I wouldn't be worried that you don't feel anything. It's possible that it could even change. Eitehr way, it's normal! Just remember, your clit is where you feel pleasure, just like his penis is where he feels pleasure.
There are things like lotions and rubs that are available that can help highten your sensitivy and can also add more for your pleasure if you want more out of sex at the moment. Or if he's willing, a little oral could always help as well.
But please protect yourself! Condoms can help protect from more than just pregancy, and birth control has many other benefits as well! You're so young and you have a whole life ahead of you! Girls today have so much to deal with and pregnancy just shouldn't be one of them!
Good luck and Best wishes! :)

Good luck and Best wishes! :)
It might be that you really aren't into having sex, you're just doing it to please your boyfriend.  I don't think there is anything wrong with you.  If your heart is not in it, and if you're not actively horny, in your shoes, I would reconsider allowing myself to be penetrated, frankly.
i have the same problem and oral sex doesnt work for me niether it really suxs i get good feeling of it but i dnt have orgasms it suxs! i want too feel like never before with a guy but it just doesnt work i need more advice
I want to have sex with him. it was a choice i made after thinking about it for a while. there was no peer pressure there was no "do it if you love me". i regret nothing. If i was doing it to please him then i wouldnt think twice about not enjoying it but its something i choose to do and i just wanna knw why i dont experience what claims to be the normal experience
I wonder whether "Deer exercise" will suit you. You may google  it and learn about it.