Sexual Health Community
I Need to Know

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

I Need to Know

During masturbation without lubricant one night, my penis head couldn't go back into its foreskin. The second day right under the head of my penis, a bulge appears and whenever I have an erection, it causes great pain. I still cannot sheath my penis. Its been four days now. I need advice, help identifying the problem, and perhaps any solutions and or remedies.
Also I have gone to a clinic and have gotten prescription pain killers, and steroids. I am unsure if they are working due to the bulge not going down in size. Also this isn't an STD.
I will post pictures for a visual aid.
PLEASE ASSIST
You should see another doctor.
We usually do not allow any kind of nude pictures here at Medhelp.It does look like you have a real medical problem though. Is there any way you could see a Urologist very soon?
There is no need to post any photo. If the foreskin does not slide in a flaccid state, doctor may suggest removal of the skin. Try to slid the skin in flaccid state with KY jelly. Steroid can help in hastening healing and recovery.
I thought that the steroids would lower the inflammation of the bulge under the head. By the way could any of this be because of breaking the Frenulum breve? I was just curious.
I'm sorry the steroids did'nt work. You really need to get back in to another Dr to get this taken care of. Has this ever happened before? If so, you may want to think about circumcision.
This is the first time. Also the surgery is something I contemplated myself, however funds are not currently available unfortunately. I may have to try Dalu's advice although sensitive as is, not many options.
This is a condition called paraphimosis, and it can actually cause necrosis form oxygen deprivation if you don't fix it QUICKLY. I have read that it should be corrected with a few minutes if it ever happens to ensure it does not damage the penis. Paraphimosis can only happen because your foreskin is too tight. You need to loosen your foreskin opening so that this can't happen in the future. Here are some good directions for stretching tight foreskin: http://goo.gl/L0Mse
You have to be very careful stretching foreskin because if you go too fast, you can tear the skin, which then scars making it harder to stretch.