Sexual Health Community
I barely enjoy foreplay and sex

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

I barely enjoy foreplay and sex

My boyfriend and I have been having sex for about three years and nothing has changed. I don't really enjoy any type of foreplay, and if I do it doesn't last. The same thing happens during sex. I enjoy when it first goes in, but after a few seconds, it doesn't feel good anymore, no matter what position we try. As for masturbating, I don't enjoy it while I am doing it; I only do when I orgasm. Just touching myself isn't enjoyable. Whenever I masturbate I have to do it a certain way every time otherwise it won't happen. It is almost impossible for my boyfriend to do for me what I do for myself. Also, He loses his erection very quickly when we're having sex, but he still orgasms after just a few minutes. It is so frustrating. I don't know what to do.
Hi, Look Not knowing your ages, but sounds like you both could do with a libido lift, try some DHEA, this will incress your testosterone, lift your libido and kick up your energy levels, but I want you to read up about it first, it can have it odd funnt side effect with the odd person, if you just come off it, But I have been on for nearly 2 years and my wife for a year, me for Ed and my wife for a lift, and just start at 25 mgs a day to see how it goes, but you could also try some vits, like E, C, Zince, Brewers Yeast as this will give B6 and B 12 both good for a sex life, or you both could try some Tribulus, works the same as DHEA which is a hormon and Tribulus is a herb but you can take both, I do.
Look you can google them for more info.
Good Luck
One last thing for him, try him on some Green tea, and serve it with Root Ginger with honey and lemon, the green tea and Ginger will help with his erections, and for a extra kick, if you can get hold of some herbal Tribulus, make a big tea pot, 2 pints with Green tea, and give that to him through the day.
A tip for Root Ginger keep it in the freezer and fine great it from there, to the size of an egg and micro wave 30 sec it with the lemon.
He's 21 and I'm 22
Hi, Then dont touch the DHEA you to young, just try some Tribulus, but do try the Green tea and herbal Tribulus, as that should give you a lift. But you seem a bit young to start getting bored with sex, at your age you should be gagging for it.
Some how you need to reinvent your sex lives, try sex in differant rooms, or outdoors in the open air, or find some books, try finding some old copies of a magizine called Forum, it covers a lot about sex and anything you could think of involving sex, you may even find books from them called Sex Life Letters, More Sex Life Letters And the Sex Files, all could help, or watching some porn together.
Good Luck