Sexual Health Community
I bleed after urinating.

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

I bleed after urinating.

I tried having sex with my husband but because it was the First time we could not have it. His penis could not enter but a lot of pressure was applied. After 2 days of this incident I am feeling some kind of a pain and whenever I pee the last drop is blood. More over the frequency of urination has increased and even when I finish urinating once the next moment I feel like I need to go again. Thou I don’t urinate the same quantity again I feel the urge to go which is uncontrollable. Please advise if there is a problem and what medication should I take to overcome this.
You have a urinary tract infection.  It is very common.  It is sometimes called "Honeymoon cystitis."  Cystitis refers to a bladder infection and urinary tract infection could mean bladder urethra, or higher up, endangering the kidneys.  You should see a doctor, who will get a sample of your urine and then prescribe the proper antibiotic to treat this.  After you finish the antibiotic, then make sure you eat lots of yogurt or take probiotics to restore your natural bacterial balance so you don't get a yeast infection.  If you get a yeast infection, that will need to be treated before attempting sexual activity.  

Good hygiene for both partners, with showering and handwashing before sex is extremely important to avoid infections.  Lubrication helps avoid trauma to delicate tissues.  He needs to be very gentle and get your body ready and relaxed before anything else.  

I don't know what country you are in, but in the USA, we can buy tablets that numb the urinary tract to stop the pain from a urinary tract infection before the antibiotic kicks in.  We have brands like Azo-Standard, Pyridium, and others.  These turn the urine bright orange but it is very soothing.