SEXUAL HEALTH
COMMUNITY
I cant ejaculate during sex only masturbation
by CJ_B16, Aug 21, 2009
Hey,
im looking for some advice or help?
well...im 16 and ive been masturbating everyday since i was about 12-13 just about everyday.well...i was a virgin up until this year but i've been with 2 girls now and everytime i have sex with them...any kind of sex...even oral i cant climax.but the weird thing is i can masturbate and ejaculate easily.but its not like the girls im with arent attractive. they are very attractive and its still seems impossible...any thoughts on what i should do?
maybe stop masturbating?
Member Comments (14)
by CJ_B16, Aug 21, 2009
oh and i masturbate a certain way...that could maybe play a role in my problem.
by SunnyDay9, Aug 23, 2009
I'm not an expert, or have an answer. Also, keep in mind that I am a girl, so it can be completely different. But I have noticed that when I masturbate, it's easier for me to have an orgasm, because I'm relaxed, and it's me, myself, and I, you know? When I first started having sex with my boyfriend, I didn't orgasm, but weeks after, I did. I think perhaps it was just getting comfortable with him, and trusting him more that did it. Perhaps this is you as well? But I mean you are a guy, and the female mind does work differently.
by trkergrl, Aug 24, 2009
they say that if you masterbate too much that you, well how do i put this get de senseitized or something like that. maybe you should try to stop masterbating for awhile and see if that helps. good luck
by candy_me, Aug 26, 2009
im a girl so still i dont know how is it with boys but one thing im sure of is if u wanna enjoy sex and orgasm with sex or girls u have to stop masturbation or else later uwill get used to it and u wont even need sex or have a happy life with ur wife if u already can enjoy ur self by urself or feel pleasure with no ones help..
it had caused a it of troubles all over the world and its known that if u get used to masturbate ur self u wont have a happy life with ur wife u wont be able to satisfy her and she wont be able to satisfy u as u got used to it by urself .. so u have to get used in stopping it ,, beside u say u almost masturba
by candy_me, Aug 26, 2009
sorry i posted without ending.. you said u masturbate almost everyday.. u have to stop getting used it or stop it coz for guys i know when they masturbate alot it causes them problems in the future.. btw i used to masturbate but i stoped it coz its really wrong in my religion and in my culture and its said that i wont have a happy life in  the future an d i wont be able to satisfy my husband as im used to it and may have orgasm fast while my husband isnt yet satisfied.. anyway.. its really hard to stop it but it should be easy for u coz i was used to in a long time and be carfeull coz some ppl get addictied to it
so plz just try to a month not to masturbate  and then dont feel nervous during sex coz then u will be relaxed and then u have sex and see.. but hopefully u stop it for a longer time.. at the end of all thats my opinion and my knowledge but im not and expert..
by lulolarna, Aug 27, 2009
you will be fine, its probably down to nerves and worries about ejaculating in front of someone other then yourself, its similar when men cant get erections in that way its because they need to feel comfortable and relaxed and enjoy the experience, just take your time and relax, the worse thing you can do is worry about it all the time because your mind trick you into thinking theres something wrong, i had the same problem and could never reach orgasm when my partner would give me oral or clitoral stimulation and once i felt comfortable and relaxed my body felt relaxed and the fears and worries eventually went away. Its perfectly normal so dont worry, but if you still have worries then talk to one of your closest friends or your local doctor. hope this helps x
by lulolarna, Aug 27, 2009
Oh and masturbating everyday isnt really a bad thing, its actually quite healthy, but you might want to cut down the amount of times you do and give your body a little rest now and then, also masturbating yourself infront of a partner can be enjoyable too, if you feel more comfortable that way then give it a try, but these are all new experiences for you so just enjoy them and dont rush into anything too fast especially if you dont feel comfortable with it yet. good luck x
by Vance2335, Aug 27, 2009
I am 33 and when I masterbate the day of or day before I have sex with my wife it takes me a while to finish with her. I have stopped masterbating and now can finish in a normal time period with my wife.
We normally have sex about 5 times a week. But if your not having sex that much then maybe try cutting down masterbation and just waiting till you do have sex and see if that helps.
by Andrew998, Aug 29, 2009
but the question is still, how can anybody stop masturbate? is there any drug for that! this should be an effective sol for these problem!!