I can't ejaculate twice!!!?
I am 17 and healthy. I recently had sex with my friend and we did it once and i finished in about 15 minutes, we then had sex again an hour later and i didn't ***. we kept going for about 30 minutes and i felt like i was cumming but nothing was coming out. can you help me understand what is happening here???
Google "refractory period in ejaculation."
Hi Bongo, I think you were just trying to hard, as men we need to relax to ejeculate, and when you get that sensation to ejectulate focus on it and it will happen, even on the third time.
Good Luck
Got a similar question... I have the same problem, but the difference is this... I reach to the orgasm too early, but can't twice... I could be doing it but will not reach again, just stays there as a dildo... Not bad at least for my girlfriend, but I'm curious...
It seems you did not spend time in a foreplay in second intercourse. Usually one gets ready after 30 minutes of the first intercourse.