I cant stop masturbating :(
A few months ago I started to masturbate more than usual, one reason was because I had extreme privacy. But now I keep masturbating everynight (clitorally). I cant go to sleep without masturbating because it usually wears me out. Im not masturbating roughly either, but could this be a sign of something or is it just human nature?
This is something to worry about; Many people masturbate,some more than others.
I've heard many guys i know say they cant function on a regular without masturbating 2-3 times a day

And if your not having sex, but lost your virginity, you will have that issue where you need to masturbate
Oh gosh I just realized this was in the MENS community
This is a sexual health community. It is okay for you to post your problem in this community. For Men's problem, there is another community. Again for Erectile Dis function there is a separate community.So your posting is correct.There are many members who will respond to your message.
Masturbation is quite normal when one does not have sexual partner. To reduce your sexual desire, you may take deep abdominal breathing. This will calm you and reduce the number of masturbation you do.Worrying about masturbation does more harm than the act. Few tips; Do not stop breathing while masturbating.Do deer exercise. This gives similar pleasure but advantageous in the long run.Google the word Female Deer excise.Learn kegel exercise.This will be helpful in future to control your sexual activity.