Sexual Health Community
I dont think i was raped… but i feel so violated.

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

I was in rehab a while ago… I was court ordered there for 6 months. 5 months into my recovery, I got into a relationship with me therapist. I thought he loved me, and I thought I loved him. He would check me out of the rehab at his convinience… I didnt realize it then, but it was only so he could have his way with me. I didnt realize it then, but I now know that he was pressuring me to do what he wanted. he didnt force me, but I didnt want to disapoint or upset him. And i felt like i needed to show him i was grateful for the risk he was taking to be with me and take me out of the facility sometimes.
He always reminded me that he could lose his job and i had to keep us a secret. he promised me that we would be able to tell the truth very soon (but that day never came).
He pre-read all the writing assignments I had to turn in to make sure I didnt reveal anything…
When i wanted to tell people about us and my roommate found out (when she over heard us talking late at night)… the next day I was kicked out. Even after i was kicked out for no evident reason… I still kept our secret (as he promised me it was all a misunderstanding and I would be readmitted).
I kept his secret til it was too late for me to go back and I had to face the consequences of being kicked out of the program.
I feel so violated… I can see how vulnerable I really way, and how stupid. I dont know how that happened… I dont know what to do, but i need to do something. There should be a law against this… Any thoughts or ideas???
Hi T, you should have reported him, depends on lots of thing why you should not, but with him checking you out then you will have that on you side, to his reasons for doing it.
Good Luck
What he did was completely unprofessional. It makes you wonder how many other women he has taken advantage of. It looks as though you don't have much proof of what happened. I would sure make a complaint against him though if it were me.
i totally agree with nohard and remar....T you should complain against him and save other women.
Rape probably isn't the word, but you were emotionally violated by someone who you HAD to be able to trust. There is a law against it! He at least violated his professional code of ethics (if not any normal laws). Please do report him, because he shouldn't do that to other women. He is taking advantage of vulnerable people, and that's despicable.