Sexual Health Community
I feel not normal<\3

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

I feel not normal&lt;\3

I'm 12 years old (female) and I feel like I'm not normal because I masterbate. I havnt had my period yet but I am going through puberty. I started masterbating (masturbating) at age 9 or 10. I started when I first found my moms and dads dildos and "outfits" and on my dads computer he had a website up called youporn.com and so that night I looked it up on my laptop and I started watching it and I don't know why.. and then I started touching down there then I took my viberating back misauser and put it on there and it was an amazing feeling ever since then I verberate my vjj. (No sticking anything up there I'm scared not even fingers) I feel left out. I feel like I'm an outsider and nobody else can see me... but me. I don't know if I'm a creature now because of what I'm doing. I've cried I've cut.. I don't know what to do. Someone please talk to me :( and help me.
This is something that girls will eventually all do. some wont do it until they are much older and some have started around the same age as you, it is completely normal to be curious about your body and explore.

Don't be ashamed about it, it isn't something that I would suggest sharing with your peers as it isn't something a lot of them will understand right now, but most of them will begin doing the same thing within a few years.

Now I think the cutting thing is an issue, you really shouldn't do that, it is incredibly harmful to you and those marks will never go away, and one day when you have kids you will have to explain to them where you got them from and it wont be easy.
I promise you aren't the only one your age that does this! People do it and just dont talk about it. Its completely normal to explore and as ace_713 said It is something ALL girls eventually do. It's nothIng to get upset over. Just think, it's a safe way to get pleasure without the risks of contracting an std or getting pregnant ;)
Just echoing, masturbation is completely safe and normal. But the fact is that most girls don't feel comfortable talking about it for many years (if they ever do). Just be sure that if you ever do use toys to make sure they're properly cleaned before and after use (otherwise you risk a bacterial or yeast infection).
Thank you guys so much!!(:
no problem....glad we could help :)