Sexual Health Community
I lose my erection when I get tired during sex

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Im 28 and for the last 4 years I have been having a problem keeping an erection during sex.  I quit smoking and started eating healthy and went to the gym for about 3 months around 4 days a week.  I felt confident to have sex with my girl friend of 5 years and again I lost my erection mid way through sex when I lost my breath from having sex.  :(  I have been to the doctor several times and had a full check up on  blood work done and everything medically is normal apparently but I dont understand why this is happening.    

I ended up losing my 5 and a half year girl friend because of this.  It got to the point where I never wanted to have sex because i lost of confidence in my ability and eventually it ruin our relationship.

If I'm receiving oral or not doing much work it seems to be fine for the most part but this doesn't help my case.
I know its not good but I now gained weight after our break up and started smoking again.  Please tell me what I can do to fix this.  I know i need to quit and I can but I need a plan of action to follow.  Please help..  

One more thing...  I also tried Viagra once and I got really hard and felt confident and while I was doing my thing on her it again I got tired.. lost my breath and boom gone.    I also have A.D.D. (Attention Deficit Disorder)  but I am not on any medication for it.  I also tried going on meds for it thinking it would help me with sex and it didn't.  I have never had this problem before... it just started all of a sudden about 4 years ago. :(
I honestly think you're putting pressure on yourself to last long. Try not to think about it so hard. Just enjoy the motions. Maybe slow down and try more foreplay! There's nothing wrong with stopping during intercourse, trying other things like kissing, caressing, touching. It helps build stamina. Hope this helps:) Good luck
some people have tried male deer ecercise and got good results. Just take a chance. google the phrase.
you may have ED erectile dysfunction
I re-read your post. You need a plan of action to cease smoking, to control weight and be normal in sexual activity.If you learn kundalini yoga and meditaion and do it regularly you may overcome most of the problem and you life will improve tremendously.There are many websites who give comprehensive details on the subject. I find anmol mehta.com a good website as it gives all details with videos and that too free. you may pick up some techniques ,postures and meditation. for a start you can do Sat kriya. this helps to collect sexual energy. This will normalize your life. you can do male Deer exercise. google the phrase.Kundalini yoga is dedicated to sexual subject.You may not reach the ultimate but you can improve your sexual performance.