Sexual Health Community
I think I hurt my penis , after masturbating.

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

I'm 21 years old & single.
I think I hurt my penis , after masturbating for 3 times a day for several days.
I notice that when I touch the head when it not erect , I will feel that the head hurts a little , like a bruise's pain , but I can't find the contusion. The pain is suddenly goes away too , not hurt when I'm still touching it.
When fully erect , nothing happen , the little pain goes away or I just can't feel it.

I know that I masturbate too much , but Is this happen because I hold my hands too tight ?
I do hold my penis real strong some times , and 2 days ago I tried to push my penis through my fist , the head took all the pressure.

Will this little pain have gone by the next week ?
This symptom isn't killing me ( I hope.. ) but it is very annoying. It hurts when I
Can anyone help me please ?
Or I just too worried about my penis ?

btw , my penis is really dark . My skin is quite tanned because I got sun burned when I was young.
My penis is even darker than the my skin, the color. The head's skin isn't smooth too.
Will this be any problem ?

Thank you.
It sounds like you bruised the head of your penis from too much force during masturbation. The genitals are one of the fasted healing parts of the body (along with the mouth), so this pain should go away in the next week or two. You might want to stop masturbating for a few days to allow your penis time to heal. If the pain doesn't go away in the next week or two, or if it gets worse, or if you notice swelling, you should see a doctor. But from what you describe, it does not seem like you did any serious damage to yourself. Using lubrication and not gripping too hard when you masturbate should help avoid injuries in the future.

All the best..
Like mjbrown said, it sounds like you bruised it. It should be gone by next week and if it isn't, you should probably go to the doctor. Good luck! xoxo
Thank you very much .