I think I hurt my penis , after masturbating.
I'm 21 years old & single.
I think I hurt my penis , after masturbating for 3 times a day for several days.
I notice that when I touch the head when it not erect , I will feel that the head hurts a little , like a bruise's pain , but I can't find the contusion. The pain is suddenly goes away too , not hurt when I'm still touching it.
When fully erect , nothing happen , the little pain goes away or I just can't feel it.

I know that I masturbate too much , but Is this happen because I hold my hands too tight ?
I do hold my penis real strong some times , and 2 days ago I tried to push my penis through my fist , the head took all the pressure.

Will this little pain have gone by the next week ?
This symptom isn't killing me ( I hope.. ) but it is very annoying. It hurts when I
Can anyone help me please ?
Or I just too worried about my penis ?

btw , my penis is really dark . My skin is quite tanned because I got sun burned when I was young.
My penis is even darker than the my skin, the color. The head's skin isn't smooth too.
Will this be any problem ?

Thank you.
It sounds like you bruised the head of your penis from too much force during masturbation. The genitals are one of the fasted healing parts of the body (along with the mouth), so this pain should go away in the next week or two. You might want to stop masturbating for a few days to allow your penis time to heal. If the pain doesn't go away in the next week or two, or if it gets worse, or if you notice swelling, you should see a doctor. But from what you describe, it does not seem like you did any serious damage to yourself. Using lubrication and not gripping too hard when you masturbate should help avoid injuries in the future.

All the best..
Like mjbrown said, it sounds like you bruised it. It should be gone by next week and if it isn't, you should probably go to the doctor. Good luck! xoxo
Thank you very much .
Hey, I just did a similar thing from masturbating to frequently and with no lube, and now noticed it's all red around the head (circumference of the bottom of the head).  It's been painful for two days, and today noticed a bit of discoloration on the tip, and now (waking up in the middle of the night) that a little piece of skin is peeling off, so it's red and raw at the top of the tip.  

This is making it uncomfortable during the day, and just woke up due to erection and it rubbing again my underwear. right now I just put neosporin plus pain relief, and basically just want to keep it moist and covered. then I put a condom on it, so i can sleep and won't be bother if i get an erection and its protected. but is this the best treatment? to not let it "dry" as doctors usually say?

I'm glad the genital heal fast, but what do I do in the meantime. abrasive pain, and i feel like i'm going to desensitized my penis forever.  I do have more foreskin, and try to pull it over, but I am circumcized, so this is usually futile.

please help with any thoughts,
Thanks!
Yo. Same thing happened to me. I guess I was too rough. It is really annoying when I wake up in the middle of the night itching because of dead skin coming off. The only way I think it will heal is if you do not touch it what so ever, even if it itches really bad. I find that running very cold water over you penis will help the itching.

If you have any tips, let me know.