Sexual Health Community
I'm Drinking Alcohol Every Night. Is it okay?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Hello, i am a 35 male who has been drinking 375ml of white bacardi rum every night since i was 21 years old, i drink it every night between 9:30 and 11:30, i drink it because it relaxes me and i am able to sleep better,aside from small hangovers that
2000 Calories...what on earth do you weigh?
Needing that much alcohol, every night, is a sign of alcoholism.  You should look into getting into your local alcoholics anonymous group.  It is free, and you do not have to give your name or even speak if you dont want to, plus there is a policy in these groups that you do not discuss what is said in the group outside of the group.  Besides that, there are natural and over the counter sleep aids that can help you sleep at night, without needing to drink.  Best of luck to you!