Sexual Health Community
I'm SO confused.

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

I'm SO confused.

Okay, so I've always been straight; however, recently, I've meet these two girls that have made me question my sexual orientation. I absolutely love guys, but both of these girls just give me a weird but good feeling when I think about and talk to them. They are both lesbians, but they both have girlfriends... Which *****. But one is willing to hang out more one and one and see where things go. But I'm just wondering.. is it possible to be gay for only select individuals? I've never been this confused in my life..
PLEASE HELP!
This is not as uncommon as you think. Many people can be attracted to the opposite sex and experiment. It does'nt mean your a lesbian. Since you've never had these feeling before I kind of doubt you are. It's really hard to say. I know women that have been married, had children and now they are in a relationship with a woman. You still like men but, are attracted to this woman. You could be bi-sexual. It could be a one time thing. It's hard to say.
Its ok I have a lot of female friends that feel the same way but they have boyfriends or are married. Just go with your feelings and be your self. There is nothing wrong with you.
I think it is natural for a woman to be "bi-curious" there is nothing wrong with that at all. I think the female body is beautiful! And there are several attractive women in the world. Don't worry yourself sick over it hun.

Take care
~VQ