Sexual Health Community
Impotant at 19

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Impotant at 19

I've been wanking since age 12. When I was younger I used to dry bone. I didn't know til age 13.5 that ***** gets wet. but I tink it had some strange effects. At 15 I was wanking using a blanket my dick got a little red and I heard a pop. the very end of my tip went a little soft, I thought nothing of it. very very gradually we're talking years here. My penis began to decrease in size, hardness, and sensation from the tip down, a line appeared on my penis and I noticed that my vein didn't pass this line to the tip.

nowadays I never get erections even in the morning. If I am a bit stimulated I can wank the small chub and cum but it doesn't shoot out it just dribbles. and immediately afterwards it goes completely flaccid again and I only last about 30 seconds where as It used to be at least 10 minutes full on.

I'm in college and as you can imagine, my desire to work hard and succeed in life has dwindled. I believe I have acute nerve damage but every urologist thinks because of my age that it's a psychological problem which I know is wrong. Any suggestions as to what specialists to see? or any info on nerve regeneration/surgery?
Hi Soft, OK, first did you tell your story to the uros that you meet, and I mean the whole story, two things come to mind, one is venoue leak, but I think the real one would be a penis fracture, do you now have an hour glass penis, as thats one sign, you can google that and find an image, If it was that then you need to find  good uro and talk it over with him/her, if it is that you may need a small operation, but from what your saying its been 4 years.
Hope this helps.
Good Luck
No its not hour glassed its just smaller and softer I wouldn't say it was misshapen in any particular way. and yes I told my Uros everything I could (I saw 4 different ones). All of them took blood tests, fondled me for 8 seconds and told me that I was fine physically and my testosterone levels were normal. And referred me to a psychiatrist.  
Hi soft, OK but still sounds like a penis fracture, if you google penis fracture you can have a read up about it and see if like me you think your sympoms match up with them, but I think your problem may come from the 4 year break in getting something done.
But Good Luck