Sexual Health Community
In our maritial life of 3years i can count with my finger how many tim...

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

In our maritial life of 3years i can count with my finger how many times we had sex

I never asked him that why he is not having sex with me, after 2months of our marriage i questioned him why ur not doing xxx with me ?he answered he is undergoing some work pressure so ...he is unable to do xxx.at the time i am 26 he is 28.he also said that i am not sexy but cute.
Before he could able to do sex in night ie around 3:00pm that too ones in couple of months. If i start first his organ be strong only for 2-5min and it fall down.
Strangely he call me some times and tell me hurry up  hurry up .. it is getting stronger. soon we get ready it will fall
Now from 9month he is not at all doing foreplay even.he just stop with kissing. he has no feeling to have kids naturally wat he want is to have kids with the help of testtube baby treatment.
I cried one day and asked him whats going on in ur mind? he answered wat happened to u, i love u so much , i care for u, wat happens if v dont have sex,love is more imp than sex,and you became fat so iam not getting mood.
i said that ok fine  then how we are going to have children then he answered "now we are fine and happy why kids, why troubles, financial burdens".( He earn 1lakh 60k per month.)He is diabetic. Now he changed job and is stress free.
I cant say in word that how much worried am i, He says love>sex -no touch, financial stability -no kids, Kids- with with IVF.
my heart is whelming.
i want to cry loud. his behaviour and his answers are too strange.He wont do exercise,he is not concern abt his health.
plz tell me doctor what would be the solution.Even if we consult someone i am sure the he wont cooperate.
Wat to do now.  
I dont agree with your husband.. Sex is very important in married life..  I think diabetic affects on your hubby sexual life. .. you need to mention this issue to someone elder and responsible person of your family...  Otherwise you be frustrated for whole life...  take it seriously now...