Incestuous thoughts when masturbating. Please help me!
Hello everyone,

I am a girl in my late teens. A few months back I've started having many incestuous thoughts while masturbating. The problem is, they turn me on so much. I fantasize basically about all my immediate family members! It drives me crazy! I'm not in ANY WAY sexually attracted to them in day to day life, but for some reason when I masturbate these disgusting scenarios creep up. I try to ignore it, and fantasize about something else, but it usually doesn't feel very satisfying compared to the incestuous fantasies. I don't know what the hell is wrong with my brain. I would never ever want to have sex with them as, like I said before, am in no way sexually attracted to them. Somehow when I masturbate however, it changes. It's driving me nuts! I feel like the biggest, most disgusting, and abnormal pervert ever.
Google abdominal breathing. Learn and practice. when there is sexual arousal and fantasy running wild, concentrate on breathing. By this concentration you will forget in wanted thoughts. This may help you to control your self.You may also concentrate on photo of river, sea, or hills.Do not have negative feeling because of unwanted fantasy. consider it to be normal.If one hates some feeling, one will never get rid of it. Take it lightly. This phase will go away gradually.Another way to train your brain is to scan you body parts mentally.-one by one. This will distract your mind from your fantasy.Read the write up on breath and sex given in this thread.
Thank you very much for your advice. I'll be sure to look up the breathing exercises :)
Fantasy is one thing and actually wanting and doing the action is another..
All people have all kinds of fantasies during private moments..  One reason you are way above this issue is that you recognize your thoughts are wrong and have NO intention in taking any of these actions.. These forums are good  to share so that you are able to get it off your mind without anyone in your family knowing  these private thoughts of yours..  Try to work it out of your mind and start with telling your self that you are not abnormal or disgusting. In fact you are just normal human being with some strange thoughts..  If this conts. to brother you , you should seek some counceling !!!  My thoughts only!!!..
YOU'RE NOT ABNORMAL OR ANYTHING. I MYSELF FIND MYSELF MASTURBATING AND ONLY ABLE TO EJACULATE FANTISIZING ABOUT SEX WHILE WITH MY 19 YEAR OLD STEP-DAUGHTER I HOPED IS STILL A VIRGIN. I'D ALWAYS WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH A VIRGIN AND FANTISIZING ABOUT IT ONLY MAKES THE MASTURBATION BETTER FOR ME.