Incontinence for 3 months after masturbating regularily

I am a 21 year old female and have been forced to wear pads nearly everyday due to leakages throughout the day. The leaking tends to not happen at night (unless it's drying by the time I get to check in the morning). It seems to happen the most during any mechanically stressful activity: walking, running and friction to the area. The problem originally started when I had vaginal irritation about 3 months ago and I also had an internal pelvic exam and swab culture done to check this area (which was incredibly uncomfortable for me, since I am a virgin). The irritation eventually turned into urinary frequency and incontinence which has been getting gradually worse.

I've undergone many tests so far to try and figure out a solution to this problem. So far I've had numerous urine cultures to rule out infections, a blood test for diabetes, kidney function, etc. and a pelvic/abdomen/bladder ultrasound. All of which have come back normal save for a small cyst on my left ovary which I was told would have no effect. I will be scheduled for a cystoscopy shortly after my appointment next week (possibly to rule out bladder stones that weren't seen on the ultrasound).  

The reason I'm posting here is because I really did masturbate quite frequently during the summer, almost everyday before getting this problem. I've been doing so less frequently so far, about 3 times a week. I've been getting so much conflicting information about 'over-masturbation' and I've heard that it may damage nerves down there? Is this actually possible? I'm a little to intimidated to admit this kind of thing to my own mother let along to my doctor, even if she is female.

Please let me know of anything else I can do for this or any other tests that should be done.
What is it leaking or did I miss it? Blood or just vaginal fluids???

Anyway, if you think it may have result from over-masturbation, wouldn't it be more smart to not masturbate at all for like a month just to see if this was the cause? Reducing to 3 times a week would still keep the problem going.
Sorry I guess I should have mentioned more explicitly, it's urine that's leaking out. I've been masturbating for as long as I can remember without this problem, so I'm not entirely sure why it would start now. I've tried abstaining before for about 2 weeks before and no luck. So can masturbating cause incontinence then?
hi this condition can  be stres incontinece and it  haven,t result over masturbation.
  Drabdar does have a point with stress-  if you are over weight, with more weight in your mid section, that could also cause the problem. Look at it this way...for every one lb of extra weight on your front is = to three lbs  of pressure to your back. If you are not an active,healthy female, I strongly suggest you change your life style. Talk to your primary, There is nothing you could say to her she has not heard before!
I have never heard masturbating causing incontinence.