Sexual Health Community
Inflexible When Erect. Is This Normal?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Inflexible When Erect. Is This Normal?

I'm a 21 year old male and recently had my first sexual experiences. I was with a girl who was much more experienced than myself, and wanted to try different sexual positions. But, I was unable to do anything other than the traditional missionary position due to the fact that when I'm fully erect, I cannot bend my penis past about a 60-degree angle from my body. Attempting to do so is very painful. Is this a normal issue, and if so, what do I do about it?
Hi so your nobody, ok nobody you should be ok for doggy postion either kneeling, standing or in the spoon postion in bed, good for a scissors postion in bed, sorry my mind has gone blank just get yourself a copy of the Karma Sutra, there all in there but get one with pistures.
Good Luck
Because of the way the artery is placed, and the valve that keeps the blood in place, this is normal. Your best bet is to stop worrying about it and find positions that work for you both as part of your lovemaking. Just relax and experiment and things will become easier.