Sexual Health Community
Intercourse on 1st day of period ecp. After a couple of days, bleeding ...

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Intercourse on 1st day of period ecp. After a couple of days, bleeding occurs.

I had intercourse last friday which is also my first day of regular menstruation. I got my period in the morning upon waking up. The intercourse was around in the afternoon. No ejaculation happened inside me, at least that I know of. At night, i decided to take nordette 21 (4 pills) and another 4 pills after 12 hours. On the following day, I got a bit paranoid and decided to take another 4 pills and another 4 after 12 hours and the following day, i still took the last pill. My period still went through for about 3 days and suddenly stopped. i was thinking it was the effect of the birth control. Is there a chance I could haveconceived? Today, i had some type of bleeding. The blood looks like the blood i normally get in my first day of menstruation, there were some red and brown to it. could this bleeding be withdrawal bleeding from the pills or implantation bleeding?
This can be breakthrough spotting occurring due to the pills. It should become better but if it persists then you may need to get your hormonal status checked from a gynecologist. Chances of pregnancy are less because you had intercourse on the first day and then had taken the pills.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.