Involuntary Ejaculation
This is sort of an embarrassing question but since this is a totally anonymous site I'll put my mind at ease.

A truly bizarre event took place last week that I can't explain, so I'm seeking the wisdom of experts.

I am a private pilot and I found myself quickly approaching restricted military airspace over the Midwest. I got very tense, flustered and uptight, just short of an adrenaline rush. But oddly enough I had an involuntary ejaculation, about 3 muscle spasms but no orgasm to speak of.

I did avert the airspace just in time but was a bit uncomfortable down below as you could imagine.

Is this common and if so, what's the root cause?
Sounds like your balls were feeling some sort of vibrating sensation from the shaking of the plane and it stimulated your privates and made you precumm.
Or, it was just a general excitement response.  Sometimes little kids pee when they are excited, maybe grownups have the same kind of thing except that it also involves the same muscles and blood vessels that also control sexual response.