Is anal stimulation pleasurable for men?
Ive been with my bf for a couple years now… recently he wanted me to stimulate his anus while preforming oral sex on him…. I dont know what i am doing… is there a correct way to do this? I dont prefer anal stimulation… does it feel different for men? What is the association with the prostate? I'm totally lost…
Hi T, If done right for men, gives lots of pleasure, if you massage the protate and go all the way to ejeculation, it will produce extra semen, you could find loads of info on it if you google your question.
Good luck
it can be extremely pleasurable for men and contribute to a more satisfying, intense orgasm. One of the great things about it is it is one of the few ways for a man to feel vulnerable with a women… enhancing intimacy. Try a finger tip at the climax…. You can find a lot of info about prostate and anal stimulation online… most important to embrace the closeness, trust and vulnerability. Enjoy ;)
The prostate is where man's orgasm is centered, so for many/most men, stimulating the prostate feels really intense and like orgasm is already occurring.

Here is a little tip, the prostate is just inside the anus (not deep), so you might not actually have to put anything inside, you can just press against the exterior of the anus (without pressing into it at all).