Sexual Health Community
Is it normal to have sex everyday and night?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Is it normal for people to have sex daily, 2 or 3 times a day and even in the night?  My wife and I couldn't go without sex everyday and night.We have talked about it, but we don't know why. When ever we are close to each other or in the same room, we started making love. This has been happening for 7 years. We tried sleeping in different rooms, but that does not help at all. Please need your advise, if this is NORMAL.
Why would you want to sleep in different rooms? If you and your wife have been doing this for 7 years and you both enjoy it then there is nothing wrong with it and it's normal for the two of you. All couples are different. Just enjoy each other and don't worry if this is "normal".  Take care. Remar
Thank you..
I think having an active sex life is great!  I can tell you my husband and i have been married for going on 5 years and when we are around each other we are always wanting each other and having sex multiple times a day most of the time.  So i say be happy you two crave each other like that. Most people have a problem with their spouses not wanting them or not wanting to have sex, so feel lucky that you're not in that position!! I say have fun with it! Like i tell my husband, one place we know we don't have problems is in the bedroom ~ so this is only going to be a problem for you if you make it one!! I say "keep on keepin on"  :)
thank you..
Look man, one thing is clear that every body is doctor of her/his. cos you know much better about your health and sexuality, problems, feelings, emotions, sex, and so on. Why we are worried some tiems. cos we do some thing more than others whilst this is normal for us, we think that something might be wrong while is not. if you feel healthy and think you dont have any prob with it then keep doint it dude. that is why we get mrried. man

i am gonna get married soon and i would have sex 10 times a week if i would think i could.
cheers

thats great that you can have it everynigh..most of us are unfortunate not to be able everynight..very good health for you and urs..james
You're very lucky you found each other.  You sound extremely compatible and lucky.  Imagine if one of you only wanted it twice a month.  Now THAT would be a problem.  
it's absolutely normal. my husband and i have been married for almost a year together going on 4 years now. we still have sex at least once a day if not more (depends on the kids, when they nap...etc etc)

what's not normal about being sexual attracted to your spouse? there are lots of married folks who wish they were in your place. who haven't had sex in years. be thankful that you still want to do it day and night!!! lol. and keep goin at it like bunnies if you want/can to.