Sexual Health Community
Is it possible to contract an STI whilst wearing cotton underwear

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Is it possible to contract any STI's whilst wearing cotton underwear (no condom) and body rubbing against a woman's vagina(high risk individual). she was wearing a thong for half the time. when i did release i made sure that my underwear didnt contact her groin area.
Yes, there is a chance. STD's need a moist environment and if the girl was sexually aroused her panties could have been wet. You need to be tested. I do hope everything is alright but you have to be safe. If you know someone is high risk you can't take any chances and not use a condom, even if you're not having actual intercourse. I've heard of so many people that have had just one unsafe encounter and ended up with a life long STD. Use a condom with every single person you have sex with. This your health and it means everything. Sorry for the lecture. I truly do hope everything is alright. Get in to be tested as soon as you can.
Remar,
I appreciate you comment, thank you. I plan on getting tested a month after the incident. But I was asking about the chances, as far as I could tell there was no fluid exchange. in addition, as I mentioned I was wearing cotton underwear throughout. She did take of her thong for some time in the encounter, but as far as I could resold she wasn't moist/wet. I guess I'm asking to relieve stress more than anything, but thanks for your answer. And if you have any other information Please share.
I'm glad to hear you're getting tested. The chances are so small that you could have gotten anything but it's best to be safe and find out.