Sexual Health Community
Is it unhealthy to masturbate?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Is it unhealthy to masturbate?

Have high risk hpv and used fingers to self pleasure is this bad for health? I am female profile says male but I clicked wrong
Hi Scared, look masturbating either male or female helps relieve sexual pressure, as long as your not at it to many times a day and always use some kind of lubrication, then you wony get sore, you should be OK
Good Luck
I am single and don't want to risk std or spread hpv to sex partner but before I ovulate I feel very horny. I don't know what do do I feel disgusting after I touch myself and am afraid to shake people's hands that I will spread hpv on m hands. Cab it be spread that way?
Hi Back, never ever fill ashamed of touching yourself, look if your having troubles over touching other peoples hands start wearing latex gloves, you can read up about female masturbating and how good it is for you, look I was reading some old Forums, and in one of them is something about a very good book for femals masturbating, I will find it and get back to you tomorrow.
Good Luck
Hi Scared, sorry still cant find the letter I was reading, but did find a letter from an old book titaled THE SEX LIFE LETTERS its from Forum, its masters and johnson's Human Sexual responce, the letter is from a guy and he and his g/f read it together, and was amazed the orgasmic capabilities of the female, may be worth you getting a copy, try Amazon as you can get most things from them,
Did have a think about your problem with HPV, did you get this from an old b/f, look I dont how this works but if you had another b/f with HPV, could you both then have sex, thinking that you cant infect each of you anymore I hope, but dont know the answer to it.
Good Luck
Hi Scared, OK I found the other book, now this women who wrote the letter was saying about not having orgasms, this book was recomended by Forum, and its tital is The Body Electric, by Anne Hooper, so how does this help well, to orgasm you need to masturbate, and this is what you were asking about, yes.
Try Amazon.
Did read up about the question I put before you about finding a guy who has HPV, for a relationship and sex, it seems if you both have then it should be OK
So all I can say is Good Luck