Is my girlfriend pregnant?
Me and My gf tried having sex last time. But she had lots of pain so I left it and my penis didn't enter her vagina too far, I mean the hymen is intact. She is virgin. We did only oral sex. And I didn't ejeculate on her vagina. It happened 15 days ago. Her period is supposed to start after 2 3 days from now. Today she called me and said that she saw little blood. (very less, around 4 5 drops). She said she didn't had any pain. She didn't knew when that blood came. She said it can't be period.

I want to know is she pregnant? Why did that blood come?
How soon after having sex did she experience blood because when someone is a virgin and that hole becomes opened from sexual intercourse you may have little bleeding! Most likely she's not!!:)) her vagina was probably just irritated because again that hole has never been opened before if weeks go by and she still hasn't gotten her period then taking a test or seeing a doctor wouldn't be a bad idea!
After 15 days she had little bleeding. Her period has started now. (it's been 15 days after that incident) But she is having pain in uterus instead of stomach. Is this ok?
You need to convince her to see a doctor, this might be a case of implantation bleeding Which is found within the early stages of pregnancy:((
Visit a doctor immediately!