Sexual Health Community
Is the andropenis penis extender a scam?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

I cant decide between an x4 labs or an andropenis penis extender. I heard andropenis was a scam so am probably going with x3labs just coudnt decide? anyone ever try either of these devices?
I was young once myself and tried many gimmicks including extenders in my teenage years. I have found that penis enlargement pills do not work, and extenders can work but only if you do it every day, but with consequences. In some african tribes they have man made devices that stretches the penis, i wouldnt do this thou, you can and will probably hurt yourself.
Visit www.pegym.com It is a collection of good exercises including kegel.May help.
don't know about U, but I would not want to walk with a plastic\metal thing in my pants... Its somehow inconvenient.....
i believe that there is no such thing as penis enhancer. there is no scientific study that some medicine or apparatus can make your penis grew longer.
Yeah, unfortuantely these things don't work. If they do, they tend to only be a very slight, very temporary fix.

There are surgeries, legitimate ones, that'll give you some increased length and/or girth but a. you won't get much more than an inch or so improvement and b. it IS surgery.. on yer man parts. So be careful before considering it.
My Andropenis worked for me, I did a ton of research on these devices before I purchased, I found the X4 and a lot of the other catchy name brands are actually made in China and are of low quality, seeing as I did not want a peice of Chinese made crap near my schlong for hours a day I went with the Andropenis Gold, check out www.andropenisgold.com.au for a detailed writeup, it's where I got mine, came with heaps of extras...good luck!
Can you grow a longer arm, or a longer finger by exercising it or putting a cream on it?

No.

So what makes you think you can grow a longer penis?

Trust me.  I wish I could.

Just learn to use what God gave you and have fun!
Actually u can extend limbs by fracturing the bone while stretching it, which allows it to heal while lengthening the bone. As for andropenis, it worked for me (about an inch gain), but because its such a inconvenience having to take it off every 2 hours, massaging, and then putting back on. I would recommend you just do the exercises at pegym.com instead (even though its more work, at least its free). Andropenis is only worth it if you dont mind being uncomfortable for a couple months. I wouldnt recommend buying it, but since i bought it already, might as well use it. Cant let my money go to waste.
Let me guess, you're an X4 rep?

If you actually did your research, like someone else found the X4 and some other "big brands" are actually of a low quality, the only thing they got right was a catchy name and a fancy box.

Andropenis Gold as far as I can find is the only penis extender that is manufactured by a legitimate medical company. That was the deciding factor for me when I reviewed everything that was available.

I can say for sure the Andropenis Gold is a very high quality and sturdy device. I can also say after the initial period that's needed to get used to it, I can wear it for up to two hours before needing a break, and that suits me just fine.

@ xxlon3rxx

I tried the so called penis enlargement manual exercises for 2 months almost daily with no results before I bought my penis extender. I can't say for sure if they do or don't work but I found them to be impracticable. In theory and in line with your Andropenis Gold usage you would have to be holding your penis for 2 hrs straight at a rather high (and correct) tension before you can even get close to what the device can do in terms of results, so I don't know about you, I would rather put in on, set and forget for two hours rather than walk around with my penis in my hand for 2hrs at a time.

Just my 2 cents though, I know we are all different.

Much respect and peace to you all.

Jay
Just use a penis pump I did and I have a nine inch penis my girl loves to swallow
Yes, they do work. I'm using the andropenis right now. It does take a little getting used to though. With daily use you will learn to live with it. I work in an office so it's convenient to wear. I need to remove it about every hour to stretch out. It's also a slow process. This doesn't happen overnight, it takes months of consistent, daily use. I wear mine at least 8 hours a day. I bought mine several years ago and wore it for about 3 months before I stopped using it. I was living overseas at the time and I intended on using it again when I got home but I never did. That was in 2006. The three months I did wear it I saw a gain of a little less than 1/2 inch at full erection so it DOES work. I have just now started using it again on a regular basis. I hope to gain at least two additional inches (or more). A year is a long time but I want a penis so big that a girl has to use two hands to grab it. I'm "average" size right now but I want to be spectacular. No, I don't work for any of these companies and I’m not endorsing them. I actually purchased and used it. I know several other guys that used it to when I lived overseas. They all saw gains, some faster than others but they all gained with constant use. If you want to do this, you'll need patience and commitment. If you can’t use it on a regular basis then you are wasting your time. Use it every day for months and you will see results, use it sporadically and inconsistently and you will see nothing.  Trust me, I did that and saw nothing but when I committed to daily use, the gains began to happen. Remember, it’s slow! Don’t rush this, it will happen but you have to keep at it. Good luck my friend.
A bit of advice based on my experience ---

You need to take breaks about every hour or so when wearing it so if your work life doesn't allow for this then it's going to be difficult to use daily.

You will eventually need to buy pants that are a little loose in the waste because as you increase the length of the device, you're going to be buttoning you pants over it and you still want to be comfortable wearing it when you get to this stage.

You will eventually get to a point where it will actually be sticking up past your waste line so wear loose shirts. It will conceal it very well and no one will notice it. Tight close and this device don't get along so remember that!

I didn't use the foam covers for the silicon strap. Instead, I find that as you begin to tighten it around the head of you penis it will try to pull the skin on the bottom of your penis through the same holes the silicon straps are fed through. THIS IS PAINFUL IF IT HAPPENS. Take my word on that.

What I did to avoid that was I cut a piece of medical gauge to wrap around the head of my penis and a little more. The piece of gauze I use is about and inch wide and 4 inches long.

I just wrap it around the head before I put the device on and tighten the straps. I find this a much easier/faster way of taking the device on/off.

Also, if you're going to be in a meeting or event for longer than an hour, don't wear it at all. You'll find that when it's time to remove it because of soreness, you'll need to remove it in a bit of a hurry. It only take about a minute or so before the soreness becomes intolerable so be cautious of that.