Sexual Health Community
Is there a Viagra pill for women?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Is there a Viagra pill for women?

My man is turned on all the time.  He could have sex 3 or 4 times a day.  Why am I not as interested?  Is there some kind of magic pill? I would love to be that turned on all the time.  We have been together 2 years and its still the same as the first day.  I just need some sort of magic pill or something to make me just as turned on.
Tags: sex
  • Birth control (1 replies):
    Once i am off my period and start taking taking the next...[more]
  • erectile
    what would cause an erection not to be 100 percent ?
  • Erections
    I am 43, and I have Diabetes. I have great desire to ple...[more]
  • Mixing Pills (2 replies):
    I have been thinking about taking some male enhancement ...[more]
  • Precum ? (1 replies):
    so how possible is it to get pregnant off of precum if y...[more]
Is he on Viagra or a similar medication?  If he is, you could ask him to lighten up on the meds.  Of course, you are the one turning him on, meds or no meds, and that is in your favor.  I don't know of a magic pill for women.  People in general are different, and men are different than women in this and other areas.  Sex is a wonderful thing, but one doesn't want it to be an obsession where it is overdone in place of other pursuits, leading to a possible burn-out.  Sometimes it's nice to put off sex so that it is something to look forward to later after other chores and other necessary things are done in a day.  A build-up and then release is very satisfying. In the end, it should be a mutual activity with you both on the same page.  
YES! YES! YES!
There are MANY brands of the female Viagra. It's aabout time, right? Some 43 percent of women suffer with sexual dysfunction, compared to 31 percent of men who do.
There have been some trials of a compound called bremelanotide...but they haven't gone anywhere. Ask your doctor....there might be a drug out there that treats something else, but might have some sex enhancing properties.